Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Seven Day Meal Plan with Diabetes

One of the biggest problems that I had when I was first diagnosed with diabetes was "What should I eat?". It's a question that I struggled with, as I am sure that most of you do as well. It's tough to make sure that your diet is "diabetes friendly", let alone economical and delicious. I believe that I answered that void here in our new cookbook: A 7 Day Meal Plan with Diabetes.

Here, you'll find a weeks worth of recipes, tips, and lists of healthy, delicious, and easy to make recipes that your whole family will love. These are my core recipes; the ones I make day in and day out, so I know that they're good. It is my sincere hope that you love them as much as we do.

Another great thing about our meal plan is that you'll find full nutritional data for each recipe included. We make it an easy, fun and yummy week! I can't wait for you to try it.

Read More: A Seven Day Meal Plan with Diabetes - Simply Cooking